- A Midsummer Night's Dream is a VERY popular show
- Three years ago, when we offered reserved seating, they were all claimed within 48 hours
- Two years ago, all available seats were reserved in just 32 hours
- Other than our gratitude, and the production itself, there are only a few things we can reasonably offer to our donors
We have created a new Shakespeare in the Park Summer Sponsor donor category that offers you the opportunity to avoid waiting in line to claim a space for your blanket or lawn chair at our performances.
For the 2015 season, one space may be reserved for each increment of $50 given.
Here’s what you need to know:
- A maximum of 40 spaces per performance during the first two scheduled weeks of the show have been earmarked at this time for Summer Sponsors.
- Based on funding levels, additional dates may be added.
- Your reservation will be for the date you’d like to attend, and to indicate either a lawn chair space or a blanket space. They will be in the lowest tiers of the seating area, but we will apportion the specific locations when we lay out the space for each performance day.
- When you complete your donation, you will receive a link to the dedicated reservations page; if you do not yet know when you would like to see the show, visit as soon as you do in order to request your preferred date (remaining availability updates dynamically).
- The Summer Sponsor donation for the 2016 season will be $75, and $100 for the 2017 season. To sponsor those seasons at the current $50 introductory minimum, please contact Susan Scot Fry (email@example.com / 262. 498.5777) before April 15.
- The $50 minimum donation per space for Summer Sponsors will expire on April 15.
You may also be interested in:
We have added a Corporate Sponsorship page to our website for those businesses interested in supporting the arts to make Milwaukee an even better place to live and work.